The Street Lights is run bi-monthly during the winter on a circuit around South Molton. See below for monthly results.
New Route for Autumn 2023
- Turn left out of the Pannier Market to New Road then turn right
- Turn right into Mill Street and left onto South Street
- Turn left up George Nympton road.
- Do a u-turn at the last streetlight just past Howards Close and run back down George Nympton road
- Turn left onto South Street
- Turn right into Parklands and do an anti-clockwise lap exiting left onto South Street again
- Turn left into Churchill Crescent keeping left where Churchill Crescent splits in two
- Turn left onto Livarot Walk, merge onto Nadder Meadow and run to the roundabout where you turn right onto Nadder Lane
- Carefully cross Nadder Lane and turn left into West Park.
- Take the alleyway to Gunswell Lane and turn right
- Turn left onto West Street and left again onto North Road
- Turn left into Deerhill Road and do an anti-clockwise loop returning via Carder Way turning right onto Deerhill road again.
- Turn left at North Road and cross at the pedestrian crossing and turning right down North Road
- Turn left at Mole Ridge Way and continue onto Parsonage Lane
- Turn left onto North Street and immediately right onto Duke Street
- Turn left onto East Street, crossing it at the zebra crossing
- Turn right into New Road, right onto Mill Street and right again onto Williamson Way
- You have now finished or you're lost