- Any runner finishing a nominated run will receive 5 points.
- 5 points for any runner finishing the Streetlight, Bridge run or Inter-club relays.
- 10 points Consistency bonus for running all races in a series with one bye (e.g. 5 out of 6).
- Up to 5 bonus points are available on Streetlights and Three Bridge runs for each minute or part thereof that you beat your PB (i.e. 1 bonus point per minute or part thereof / 5 minutes or more = 5 bonus points).
Grand Prix Series Races:
- Streetlights x 6
- Three Bridges (or similar) x 6
- North Devon Relays x 5
- Gliddon & Squire x 6
Target points based on the table below are as follows:
- Gold 20
- Silver 15
- Bronze 10
As an alternative to the nominated road marathon races, members can score for ONE alternative road marathon during the year. Only their best time for a road marathon will count and they must notify the club captains what this is.
To qualify for Grand Prix prizes runners must be fully paid up club members and have volunteered to time keep, marshal or otherwise help-out with at least one Streetlights or Three Bridges run during the year. The first time a runner volunteers they will receive 5 points, no further points will be awarded for any subsequent volunteering.
Juniors are classed as under 19. Seniors are 19 and over up to 34 for ladies and 39 for men. If you have "Age unknown" listed in your age category above or think that your age category listed above is incorrect then it probably means the membership database doesn't include your DOB. You can either login/register on the website to update your DOB or submit your DOB using the contact form on this website and we'll get the database updated. Only your age category will be listed on the site, your DOB will not be visible.
Good Luck Everyone!