The Lollipop run is our current summer handicap event, first run in 2022. (It replaced the No Bridges/Three Bridges events)
See the Upcoming Events listing for dates.
The route starts and finishes at the Pannier Market.
- Leaving the rear of the Pannier Market
- Run past the main car park
- Turn right onto Mill Street
- Turn left onto South Road
- Ignoring Kingsway, turn left into Alswear Old Road
- Continue up the hill past the Community College
- Continue for 1.25 miles, ignoring two lanes on the right
- Drop down the steep hill to Garramarsh (nr. Alswear)
- Turn sharp right and climb towards Frenchstone Farm
- At the top continue straight on ignoring the left turn to George Nympton
- Turn left at Cheyney Cross and head back to South Molton past the Community College
- Turn right onto South Street
- Turn right into Mill Street
- Turn left past the main car park and back to finish at the Pannier Market
The route is available on Strava here.
The start times listed below are based on your best efforts in the current year, where you haven't run in the current year your best effort from last year will be used. If you have run the long run either in the current year or previous year then you will only have a start time for the long run even if you've also run the short run in that time. This is to keep the list as uncluttered as possible. Where you haven't taken part in the current or previous year you wont have a start time at all and will need to set a time, you will be marked as a first time runner even if you ran a few years ago. Simples?