SMS Return To Training
HI-VIZ The nights are starting to draw in so please make sure you wear something Hi-Viz!
Due to these restrictions it is essential that you book your place in a group before it takes place. Book a Session
Due to COVID-19 our sessions will be a bit different for a while. Groups will meet individually at different locations (and possibly different days/times) instead of everyone congregating in the Assembly Rooms. Groups will be restricted to 10 people to help with social distancing while running.
The committee have come up with the following Return to Training Plan - Please read before you attend a session! It is based on advice from England Athletics and the UK Government. The plan is likely to be amended as their advice changes over time, so come back here regularly to make sure you're up to date.
Key Points For Members
- Members running in groups should make themselves aware of all the England Athletics guidance for runners returning to activity. This is available on the England Athletics website. https://www.englandathletics.org/
- When running in groups members should be conscious of maintaining a 2 metre social distance.
- They must be considerate of other group members and the public and act on requests from the group leader.
- If you or a member of your household is showing signs of COVID-19 then you should not attend.
- Anyone who contracts COVID-19 following a session must notify the club as soon as possible and fill in this UKA Report Form https://www.uka.org.uk/governance/health-safety/covid-19-form/
Our risk assessment has also been updated to include measures for COVID-19.
If you have any COVID-19 specific questions then please direct these to our COVID-19 Officer James Henderson. Otherwise the leaders or committee members are all available to help with any queries.
We look forward to seeing you over the next few weeks!